- 2 dozen chicken wings
- 1 jar Aspen Street Jam (Raspberry Balsamic Habanero or Peach Habanero)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 5 dashes hot sauce (optional)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup flour
- canola oil
1) Make the sauce; add jam, salt, pepper, apple cider vinegar, hot sauce, and butter to a sauce pan.
2) Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer and simmer for 5 min.
3) Add chicken wings to a bowl containing the flour and dredge lightly.
4) Heat oil in deep fryer or large sauce pan to 375 degrees F
5) Fry chicken wings for 3-4 min until golden brown.
6) Toss wings in a bowl with sauce until covered.
7) Place on grill at medium to medium high heat until the internal temperature of the chicken is 165 degrees F.